Saturday, February 8, 2014

Models!

So I put a casting call out on a modeling website for a photo shoot idea that I have. The idea must resonate as I had about 16 replies to it over the course of two weeks. And not a single one of those contacts turned into an actual meeting, let alone cool photos. Models, you have a look that I'm after and usually the ability to pose. I have thousands of dollars in equipment, the technical skill to use it properly and the vision for us to make art together. We both have something to offer each other in the process, so please stop sabotaging the process. What you can expect from me: -a clear goal for the shoot -respect in speech and action -being on time -prompt reply to email or text -direction in what I want you to do if you're unsure -all the raw data, some photos finessed in Photoshop, some watermarked and all on a dvd What I expect from you: -being on time -a willingness to listen -collaborating in the process -attributing me when using the photo in any way, like Facebook, your portfolio ect Notice how most of this deals with communication. There are lots of girls with a "look", but evidently not many with responsibility on top of it.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not a monkey, so type already!