Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I should rename my blog....

I really should rename this blog to "Ready, Aim, Photoshop" as I'll I've been doing lately is just playing around with photos in CS6. I do have a couple composite projects in mind that will require original photos, but we'll see how quickly they happen. 1.I want to do a 360 panorama photo series. Like the roof of my house, the beach and so on. 2.One of my long time model collaborators asked if I could do a mermaid shoot/photoshop of her and a friend as mermaids. So whenever our schedules all mesh I'll do that. The photos will be easy, the photoshop part will be tricky. Until then, I just keep doing quick, dirty, fun stuff like this one from this morning. I like to call it "Really Off-Roading". Besides getting the tonal quality of the two photos to be fairly close the very best thing to make them look nice is to make sure the perspective matches between the two source photos. Without that, eh, just won't look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're not a monkey, so type already!